ACHARI MASALA POWDER
An aromatic blend of spices to create the traditional Achari curry. Can be used with meat, chicken, seafood, and vegetables.
(Recipe on the back).
No preservatives or additives. No food coloring. Salt free. Gluten free. Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: All Spice, Asafoetida, Bayleaf, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Mango Powder, Mustard Seeds, Nigella Seeds and Turmeric.
ACHARI CHICKEN CURRY
500g Chicken Pieces
1 Medium Onion (thinly sliced).
4 Tbsp Yoghurt
2 Tbsp Oil,
1 ½ tsp Leena Achari Masala, 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree, Juice of half Lemon, salt to taste.
1) Marinate chicken pieces with yoghurt and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Add sliced onions and fry for 8 minutes until golden brown.
3) Add marinated chicken pieces and cook until the chicken is brown on both sides. Add pickle masala and cook for 5-6 minutes.
4) Add tomato puree and salt. Cook until the gravy is thick and chicken is tender.
5) Add lemon juice and stir for 1 minute.
6) Serve hot with rice, pita or naan bread.
A really tasty chicken curry which my whole family enjoyed. Very economical too, and I was also impressed by the quick delivery and efficient service. Will definitely be buying again.
I am so happy with
I am so happy with my purchase thank you. I have given the meat rub to my brother in law who loves it.