BEEF CURRY POWDER MASALA
An aromatic blend of spices, carefully ground to open up a new taste sensation.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives No food colouring. Salt free, Sugar free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Black Pepper, Cilantro, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fennugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Mace, Mint, Mustard, Nutmeg, Smoked Paprika and Turmeric.
BEEF CURRY POWDER MASALA RECIPE
500gm beef cut in small cubes, 1 big onion finely chopped, 2 medium tomatoes chopped or 200gm canned tomatoes, 3 Tbsp cooking oil, 1½ tsp Leena Beef Masala, 1 cup water, salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a pan on moderate heat. Add chopped onions and fry for 5 minutes until light brown.
- Add spice and salt. Cook for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes until well sauté.
- Increase heat on high, add beef pieces. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to boil.
- Cover and cook on low heat until the beef is cooked to your liking.
- Increase heat, stir well and cook until the gravy is thick.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and mint. Serve hot with rice, naan or roti.