CHICKEN CURRY MASALA POWDER
- CURRY CHICKEN MASALA POWDER
- UNMATCHED QUALITY WITH FRESH AND PURE INGREDIENTS: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Paprika, Star Anise and Turmeric; All the herbs are ground, carefully measured, blended and seasoned in right proportion; The formula has been traditionally passed on through generations and perfected for the best results; This makes Leena Spices Chicken Masala powder pure and highest quality ground seasoning.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY HIGH GRADE RESEALABLE FOIL PACK – Never worry about the freshness; Easy to open, use and seal back again; This makes sure that the spice packets are kept fresh and don’t lose aroma; EASY AND SIMPLE TO STORE; Fits easily into any small kitchen drawer, container, kit set or rack; GREAT GIFT SET; Cook the restaurant quality unique flavored and spicy dishes at home; If you are serious about cooking this is a must addition to your pantry.
- THE RECIPE AND Ebook: As a guideline this exotic delicious masala comes with a gravy recipe from our new 2019 cookbook; You can easily improvise your own style of quality chef cooking; Plus you can download our exclusive recipes Leena Spices Cookbook in eBook format. This spice can also be used for vegetarian dishes.
- 100% MONEY BACK LEENA SPICES MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - All Our Seasonings Are PREMIUM PRODUCTS OF NEW ZEALAND; We have thousands of inspired customers; We are so much confident of our best selling Chicken Curry Masala that if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will give you a full refund; No questions asked; Enjoy this grand and absolutely RISK FREE purchase today.
500g Chicken Pieces, 2 Medium Onions (finely chopped), 2 Tbsp Yoghurt, 4 Tbsp Tomato Puree, 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, 1 ½ tsp Chicken Curry Masala, ½ cup water, salt to taste.
1) Marinate chicken pieces with yoghurt. Keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. Fry onions for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown. Add marinated chicken pieces and stir for 7-8 minutes, until chicken has browned.
3) Add chicken curry masala and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add tomato puree and salt. Cook until the oil separates from the chicken.
5) Add water and cook until the chicken is tender. Increase heat on high and cook until the gravy thickens.
6) Serve hot with rice or naan.
*Optional: Vegetables can also be added.
Needed some gf spices and these are great !
Love this chicken curry
Just finished my first pack of this delicious just bought more thanks!!!