BUTTER CHICKEN CURRY MASALA WITH RECIPE - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
How to make butter chicken curry masala recipe
Butter Chicken Ingredients
500g Boneless Chicken (cut into cubes)
1 Onion (finely chopped)
1 - 2 tsp Leena Butter Chicken Masala
150g Tomato Paste
1 cup Water
300ml Cream or Evaporated Milk or Coconut Cream
50g ground Almonds and Cashew Nuts (optional)
¼ cup Butter or Margarine
¼ tsp honey
½ tsp Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
Salt to taste
1. Melt butter in frying pan on medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken pieces and fry for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is brown. Remove and keep aside.
3. Add chopped onions to the remaining butter and sauté for 5-7 minutes until light brown.
4. Add chicken pieces to onions and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Add Butter Chicken Masala, salt, cayenne pepper, tomato paste, ground nuts, and water.
6. Cover and cook until the chicken is tender.
7. Add cream or evaporated milk or coconut cream and cook for a further 10 minutes, until the gravy is thick.
8. Add honey and mix well. Garnish with coriander.
Serve with rice, naan or pita.
Origin of this authentic dish
Butter Chicken was born in a city called Peshawar about twenty years before India gained independence from British Raj. A man called Mokha Singh owned a small restaurant called “Mukhey Da Dhabba”. After his health started deteriorating he sold his business to his employee Kundan Gujral.
Being an innovative businessman, Gujral realized that the unsold chicken hanging on skewers would eventually run dry if it sits there. He came out with a simple idea. He created a gravy of tomatoes, butter, cream and some spices to marinate the leftover dried chicken and that is how “butter chicken” was born. After the partition Gujral moved to New Delhi and opened an eating joint called Moti Mahal (Palace of beads). The original recipe has since then been improvised indefinite times and also the name of the restaurant replicated. With the lost originality, the versions of Butter Chicken recipes found now days are a way too sweet or too hot.
Butter Chicken curry – A Kiwi staple and regular takeaway loved by everyone around the country. But when made at home it never quite tastes the same. Until now.
No longer will your Butter Chicken be flavourless.
No longer will you compensate by overdoing the salt.
This spice will transform your Butter Chicken curry from bland to bursting with taste. A deep, rich taste that fills your mouth with flavour.
The carefully curated ingredients within this spice are part of a recipe used by top Chefs for decades. The authentic spices and herbs complement each other with no flour, additives, preservatives, chilli, salt, sugar, colouring, or any other nasty additive. Just pure goodness.
Change the way you cook and turn takeaway into a regular household dish, with this Butter Chicken curry spice. Destined to advance your cooking skills and never let you down.
* Leena spices gluten free Butter Chicken Curry Masala Spice is a dry powder blend that matches the delicious taste of the original butter chicken masala recipe. All the herbs are machine ground, then carefully measured, blended and seasoned in exactly the right proportion. This makes our Butter Chicken Masala pure and highest quality authentic seasoning.
* Packed in superior quality and re sealable pack, no need to worry about the freshness. These are easy to open, use and seal back again. It comes with an easy to cook recipe at the back.
Make restaurant quality unique flavoured dishes at home. Butter Chicken Curry Masala Spice is a must addition to your pantry.
100% MONEY BACK LEENA SPICES MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - All Our Seasonings Are PREMIUM PRODUCTS OF NEW ZEALAND. We have thousands of regular customers. We are so much confident of our best selling Butter Chicken Curry Masala Spice that if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will give you a no questions asked full refund. Enjoy your absolutely RISK FREE purchase today.
Ingredients of Leena Butter Chicken Spice: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Nutmeg, Paprika and Turmeric.
We love this product! Easy to make and very prompt delivery.
A lovely blend of spices for a perfect meal.
First Butter Chicken Mix that all my grandchildren love. Definitely a winner when all the family are happy. This spice blend is a keeper in my pantry.
My dal was so delicious, I eat it everyday so will place an order for a bigger packet. The kids said the butter chicken was so good, better than any other sauces we have tried.
He ate this then asked, when i was making it again!. It was tasty- and it was nice to be able to add a bit of chilli to mine.
Customers also viewed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.