BUTTER CHICKEN SEASONING MIX
BUTTER CHICKEN SEASONING MIX
- GLUTEN FREE SPICE WITH NO ADDITIVES: Our Butter Chicken Seasoning Mix has no dilution; This makes it last longer as compared with other adulterated spices; See the description for the best way to make a dish; Just add 2 teaspoons; Each packet makes about 8 regular size dish; There is no chilli, salt, nuts or preservatives; Mild but spicy; It is a dry powder blend and has more qualities than a paste or a sauce; No artificial food coloring.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY WITH FRESH & PURE INGREDIENTS: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Nutmeg, Paprika and Turmeric; All the herbs are machine ground, then carefully measured, blended and seasoned in right proportion; The formula has been traditionally passed on through generations and perfected each time for the best results; This makes Leena Spices Butter Chicken Masala pure and highest quality classic seasoning.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY HIGH GRADE RESEALABLE FOIL PACK – Never worry about the freshness; Easy to open, use and seal back again; This makes sure that the spice is kept fresh and doesn’t lose its aroma; EASY AND SIMPLE TO STORE; Fits easily into any small kitchen drawer, kit set or rack; GREAT GIFT SET for any food enthusiast or health conscious individual; Cook the restaurant quality unique flavored and spicy dishes at home; A must addition to your pantry.
- THE RECIPE AND Ebook: As a guideline this exotic delicious butter chicken masala comes with an easy to follow select butter chicken seasoning mix recipe from our new 2019 cookbook; You can easily improvise your own style of cooking to get that Ethnic taste Plus you can download our exclusive recipes Leena Spices Cookbook in eBook format. Makes Superb Punjabi Indian Dream Meal; A real taste of India.
- 100% MONEY BACK LEENA SPICES MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - All Our Seasonings Are PREMIUM PRODUCTS OF NEW ZEALAND; We have thousands of inspired customers; We are so much confident of our best selling Butter Chicken Seasoning Mix that If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will give you a full refund; No questions asked; Enjoy this grand and absolutely RISK FREE purchase today.
500g Boneless Chicken (cut into cubes), 1 Onion (finely chopped), 2 tsp Leena’s Butter Chicken Masala, 150g Tomato Paste, 1 cup Water, 300ml Cream (or Evaporated Milk), 50g ground Almonds and Cashew Nuts (optional), ¼ cup Butter or Margarine, ¼ tsp honey, ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper (to taste), and salt to taste.
1) Melt butter in frying pan on medium-high heat.
2) Add chicken pieces and fry for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Add chopped onions to the remaining butter and sauté for 5-7 minutes until light brown.
4) Add chicken pieces to onions and stir for 2 minutes.
5) Add Butter Chicken Masala, salt, cayenne pepper, tomato paste, ground nuts, and water.
6) Cover and cook until the chicken is tender.
7) Add cream or evaporated milk and cook for a further 10 minutes, until the gravy is thick.
8) Add honey and mix well. Garnish with coriander. Serve with rice, naan or pita.
I absolutely love this mix, I am a great fan of curries, I love the flavour however I can't tolerate anything hot (chillies type hot) so Leena Spices are a dream. I can enjoy all the flavours and none of the heat, if my husband wants it hot he can add that to his meal. They are fabulous and I can't wait to try the other mixes I brought.
Best spices ever
They are so authentic & fresh don't need to use much as had great flavours
Easy to follow recipe and the best tasting home made butter chicken I’ve ever had. GF too. Total winner will be the only mix I ever use from now on.
Have bought this spice mix several times now. The family raves over how it tastes just like takeaway Butter Chicken. I usually add a little more spice mix and cream than the recipe calls for, no nuts or cayenne, sugar instead of honey, and some fenugreek leaves towards the end of cooking. Always turns out fabulous. I won't use any other Butter Chicken mix now.
Butter Chicken and Biryani Masala
I was impressed with both masala mixes. Fresh spices you could smell, and the curries turned out great. I tweaked the recipes a bit to suit my style of cooking but the end result was delicious!