CHETTINAD MASALA POWDER WITH RECIPE – TAMIL NADU - INDIA
Chettinad masala powder is a flavourful and traditional blend from Tamil Nadu India. It is freshly toasted and ground to produce an awesome aroma and taste to all dishes. Can be used in both vegetarian and nonvegetarian food. Comes with an original recipe.
WATCH THE RECIPE FOR CHETTINAD CHICKEN CURRY
Recipe of Chettinad Chicken Curry
500g Chicken Pieces
1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
4 Tbsp Oil
1 ½ tsp Leena Chettinad Masala
2 medium onions , diced
50g Coconut cream
½ Cup water
Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken with ½ tsp ginger and garlic paste, yogurt, salt, and chettinad masala. Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat
- Add diced onions and fry until light brown
- Add coconut cream, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, and cook until the oil separates
- Add the marinated chicken pieces. Cook for 10 minutes
- Add ½ cup water and cook for further 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender and the gravy thickens
- Garnish with coriander. Serve while hot with rice or naan
Customers also viewed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.