GOAT CURRY MASALA
A blend of aromatic and authentic spices to bring out the traditional goat curry flavour.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coriander, Cumin, Curry Leaves, Fennugreek, Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Paprika, Star Anise and Turmeric.
Goat Curry Recipe
500g goat pieces, 1 ½ tsp Leena goat curry masala, 1 medium onion chopped, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp minced ginger, 4 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp yogurt, 2 Tbsp tomato puree, salt to taste.
1) Boil goat pieces with some salt, turmeric with 2 cups of water until tender.
2) Heat oil in a pan or wok on medium heat.
3) Fry onions for 5 minutes until light brown.
4) Add ginger, garlic and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Add the boiled goat pieces and reserve the stock. Cook for 5 minutes.
6) Add Leena goat curry masala, salt and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Add yogurt and cook for further 1 minute.
8) Add tomato puree and keep stirring until the oil leaves the sides.
9) Add the reserve stock and cook on low heat until the goat is tender.
10) Garnish with coriander leaves.
11) Serve with rice, Nan or pita.