LAMB CURRY MASALA SPICE
A blend of authentic spices to make the traditional Indian Lamb Curry. Can be used with any meat of your choice.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Paprika and Turmeric.
Net Weight: 50g / 1.76oz $5.00
LAMB CURRY WITH SPINACH - SAAG OR SAG
500g lamb pieces, 1 bunch spinach finely chopped, 1 onion diced, 4 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp tomato Puree, 1 tsp lamb curry masala, 2 Tbsp yogurt, ½ cup water, Salt to taste.
1) Heat oil on medium heat
2) Add onion and fry for 5 – 6 minutes until brown.
3) Add lamb pieces and stir for 7 – 8 minutes, until light brown.
4) Add lamb curry masala and salt. Fry until the masala is well coated.
5) Add tomato puree and keep cooking on medium heat until the oil separates.
6) Add spinach and cook until well wilted.
7) Add water and cook on low heat for 25 – 30 minutes or until the lamb is tender
8) Add yogurt. Increase heat and cook until the gravy thickens.
You can also use courgette or eggplant