MEATBALL CURRY MASALA SPICE
An aromatic blend of spices to create the traditional meatball curry. Can be used with any mince of your choice.
(Recipe On The Back)
No preservatives or additives. No food coloring. Salt free. Gluten free. Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaf, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Nutmeg and Turmeric
Net Weight: 50g / 1.76oz
MEATBALL KOFTA CURRY RECIPE
For meatball: 500g mince of your choice,: ½ tsp crushed garlic, ½ tsp crushed ginger, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper
For gravy: 4 Tbsp oil, 2 medium onions grated, 1 tsp Leena Meatball Curry Masala, 1 tsp yogurt, 1 ½ tsp tomato puree, salt to taste
1) In a bowl, mix together mince, ginger, garlic, salt and black pepper. Shape the mixture into small balls. Keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Fry mince balls in batches for 5 minutes or until golden brown on both sides. Remove and keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil, add grated onions. Sauté until light brown for 5 minutes. Add tomato puree, Leena Meatball Curry Masala and salt. Cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Add yogurt and cook for 2 minutes. Add a little water. Cover and simmer on low heat for 6 minutes. Increase heat to medium, add meatballs and cook for a few minutes until the gravy thickens.
5) Garnish with coriander. Serve with rice, pita or naan.