It is the most popular vegetarian curry spice in Indian cuisine. It has an authentic blend of spices to bring out the traditional Paneer Butter Masala Flavour. Can be used with Tofu or Vegetables.
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Garam Masala , Garlic, Ginger, Paprika and Turmeric.
Paneer Masala Recipe
500g Paneer (Cottage Cheese) or Tofu cut into cubes. 1 medium Onion minced, 1 ½ tsp Leena Paneer Masala, 150g Tomato Paste or Puree, 1 cup Water, 300ml fresh Cream or Coconut Cream (optional), 4 Tbsp olive oil, Coriander to garnish, salt to taste.
1) Heat oil or in a pan on medium heat.
2) Add onion and sauté until golden brown.
3) Add Leena Paneer Masala, tomato paste and salt. Cook for 1 minute.
4) Add 1 cup water and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
5) Add fresh cream or coconut cream. Mix well and cook further for 5 minutes.
6) Add Paneer or Tofu cubes. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Garnish with green coriander. You can also add spinach or silverbeet while cooking.
8) Serve with rice, Naan or Pita.