PORK MASALA SPICE
A blend of authentic spices to make the traditional Indian Pork Masala. Can be used with any meat of your choice.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Black Pepper, Cardamom, Coriander, Cinnamon, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Paprika and Turmeric.
500g pork pieces, 1 big onion minced, 4 Tbsp olive oil, 2Tbsp tomato puree or freshly chopped tomatoes, 1Tbsp yogurt or coconut cream(optional), salt to taste.
1) Heat oil on medium heat
2) Add onion and fry for 5 – 6 minutes until brown.
3) Add pork pieces and stir for 5 minutes, until light brown.
4) Add 1tsp Leena Pork masala and salt. Fry until the masala is well coated.
5) Add tomato puree and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
6) Add yogurt or coconut cream(optional).
7) Cook until oil seperates.
8) Add half cup water. Cover and cook on low heat until the pork is tender
9) Increase heat and cook until the gravy thickens.
10) Garnish with green coriander and serve hot.