TANDOORI MASALA SPICE
This masala can be used in a variety of dishes – both vegetarian and non vegetarian. From the traditional tandoori chicken or paneer, to meat, fish or vegetables, this masala is sure to bring out a unique flavour and aroma.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Mint and Paprika.
Net Weight: 50g / 1.76oz $5.00
INDIAN TANDOORI CHICKEN RECIPE
1-2 tsp Tandoori Masala, 1 whole chicken (can be cut into pieces), 1/3 cup unsweetened yoghurt, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
1) Preheat oven to 180°C on grill.
2) Mix masala, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and yoghurt together.
3) In a bowl, mix the prepared marinade with the chicken. Leave aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
4) Place the chicken in a roasting tray and cook in the oven for 40-50 minutes, until tender.
5) Garnish with lemon and serve with naan, pita, rice or salad.
Alternatively, the chicken can also be cooked in a BBQ, charcoal or tandoor. This recipe can also be used for other meats, fish, vegetables or paneer.