THAI YELLOW CURRY SPICE
An authentic blend of spicy, tangy and fresh tasting spices which have been carefully ground, and roasted to create the traditional THAI YELLOW CURRY.
(Recipe on the back)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaf, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Lemon Grass, Mace, Nutmeg, Shallots, Turmeric, Yellow Mustard and White Pepper.
FISH IN YELLOW THAI CURRY
500g boneless fish cut into cubes, 2 Tbsp cooking oil, 1 can coconut milk, 1 green pepper chopped, 5 baby corns, 5 snow peas, 1 ½ tsp Leena Yellow Thai Curry mix, 1 tsp lime juice, 1 tsp fish sauce or soy sauce, salt to taste
1) Mix fish sauce or soy sauce with Leena’s Yellow Thai Curry mix to make a paste, and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. Add curry paste and fry for 2 minutes.
3) Add coconut milk and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Add green pepper, baby corn and snow peas. Cook for 5 minutes.
5) Add fish pieces and cook for a further 5 minutes.
6) Add salt and lime juice. Mix well.
7) Serve with steamed rice or noodles.
Thai Yellow Curry
I enjoy using this Thai yellow curry with fish. It has no heat with but a nice very flavour. I do use more of the spice than recipe calls for, for more flavour.
your red curry is the
your red curry is the best so far,then your green curry, yellow curry not so sure,first time for a yellow curry, will try again and see. many thanks
Spices & curry mixes