TIKKA MASALA SPICE
A unique blend of carefully selected spices to bring out the flavour of the traditional Tikka Masala. This recipe is passed on through generations and perfected each time for the best results. From the traditional chicken tikka or paneer, to meat fish or vegetables, this masala is sure to bring out the traditional taste in any dish.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Mace, Paprika and Turmeric.
Net Weight: 50g / 1.76oz $5.00
500g boneless chicken (cubed), 1 tbsp lemon/lime juice, 2 ½ tsp Leena Tikka Masala, 2 tbsp unsweetened yoghurt, 2 tsp olive oil, salt to taste, 4-5 skewers (soaked in water).
1) In a large bowl, combine yoghurt, lemon/lime juice, tikka masala, salt and olive oil.
2) Add chicken pieces. Mix well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours (optional for intense flavour).
4) Heat grill on high.
5) Thread chicken pieces onto skewers and discard the marinade.
6) Grill for about 10 minutes on both sides, or until cooked to your liking.
6) Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with mint yoghurt and naan.
Alternatively, you can use chicken with bones, paneer or any meat/vegetable desired. Can also be cooked in the oven (roast or grill setting), or barbecue.