Get 20% Off On Our Premium Quality Butter Chicken Spice
Use the coupon code NZ133 at the check out now. WHY?? Please read on...
So why you should use Leena Butter Chicken Masala?
First let me ask you something. Have you dined outside in costly exotic restaurants that leave you with stained and coloured fingers? The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in US has done a study that shows how harmful artificial colours can be in your food. They have put red and orange colours on the top of their "to avoid" list. All this information is available on Google.
After years of testing we have found the recipe for the right spice.
Here are some facts about our Butter Chicken Spice.
• It is a premium product of New Zealand.
• Pure and highest quality spice. No chillies. No salt. Simply Add your own if you wish to.
• All natural
• No nuts
• No artificial colours
• No additives
• No preservatives
• Gluten free
• Fat free
To keep it fresh, it comes in a high quality resealable stand up foiled pouch. Our guarantee that there is no dilution. Just pure ingredients. Two teaspoons are enough for 4 diners. Makes about 10 servings equals 40 diners.
Read what our customers are saying about our Butter Chicken Spice:
You may be thinking what is the catch? Why we are giving such a huge discount?
Well I tell you that our main aim is to reach and educate as many people as we can. The second and most important reason is that we want you as our customer. We are so confident of our Butter Chicken Masala Spice that we give you an unconditional 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you don't like it just email us for a refund. No questions asked. We don't even ask for returns. How good can it be?
And lastly you may wonder if it is easy to cook a high class restaurant quality dinner!!
I tell you our recipe is so simple that anyone can make the most delicious butter chicken at home!! Watch the Recipe
RECIPE BUTTER CHICKEN
500g Boneless Chicken (cut into cubes), 1 Onion (finely chopped), 2 tsp Leena’s Butter Chicken Masala, 150g Tomato Paste, 1 cup Water, 300ml Cream (or Evaporated Milk), 50g ground Almonds and Cashew Nuts (optional), ¼ cup Butter or Margarine, ¼ tsp honey, ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper (to taste), and salt to taste.
1) Melt butter in frying pan on medium-high heat.
2) Add chicken pieces and fry for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Add chopped onions to the remaining butter and sauté for 5-7 minutes until light brown.
4) Add chicken pieces to onions and stir for 2 minutes.
5) Add Leena Butter Chicken Masala, salt, cayenne pepper, tomato paste, ground nuts, and water.
6) Cover and cook until the chicken is tender.
7) Add cream or evaporated milk and cook for a further 10 minutes, until the gravy is thick.
8) Add honey and mix well. Garnish with coriander. Serve with rice, naan or pita.
Save money on expensive, health hazard and cheap restaurant quality food