Recipe for Beef Stir Fry
- 500g steak cut into thin stripes
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 baby corn cut in half lengthwise
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 2 Tbsp rice wine
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp Leena Chinese 5 spice
- Marinate steak stripe with 2 tsp oil, rice wine, chilli sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and Leena Chinese 5 Spice for 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a fry pan on medium heat.
- Take out streak strips from the marinade and add to the pan.
- Stir fry steak for 4 to 5 minutes or until brown and tender.
- Remove and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil add spring onions, capsicum, baby corn and mushrooms.
- Stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add steak and pour the reserved marinade. Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes and serve.