Spinach with potatoes – Authentic Saag Recipe
- 300g spinach chopped
- 200g potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1tsp cumin seeds
- 2 onions, diced into small pieces
- 4Tbsp oil
- 2 tsp Leena Saag Masala Spice
- 1Tbsp fresh cream (optional)
- Boil spinach with garlic, ginger,onions and ½ cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Blend into fine puree and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame. Add cumin seeds and the puree.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, salt, Leena saag masala and tomatoes.
- Stir for 5 minutes. Add little water if needed.
- Simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Add little cream and serve.