Traditional Ratatouille Easy Recipe
- 1 Eggplant or Aubergine
- 2 Courgettes
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Green pepper
- 2 Medium onions
- 2 to 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 can (400g) diced tomatoes
- 4 to 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Leena Ragout Spice
- ¼ tsp Leena Italian Herb spice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice the eggplant, onions, and courgettes.
- Deseed and slice the peppers lengthwise
- Heat oil in the pan on medium heat. Cook onion and garlic until soft.
- Add eggplant, courgette and peppers. Cook for 5 minutes
- Add herbs, Ragout spice, salt pepper and diced tomatoes. Mix well.
- Bring the mixture to boil on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked.
- Serve hot.