How to make butter chicken curry masala
Butter chicken curry masala ingredients
500g Boneless Chicken (cut into cubes), 1 Onion (finely chopped), 2 tsp Leena Butter Chicken Curry Masala, 150g Tomato Paste, 1 cup Water, 300ml Cream (or Evaporated Milk), 50g ground Almonds and Cashew Nuts (optional), ¼ cup Butter or Margarine, ¼ tsp honey, ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper (to taste), and salt to taste.
Butter Chicken Recipe Step by Step
1) Melt butter in frying pan on medium-high heat.
2) Add chicken pieces and fry for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Add chopped onions to the remaining butter and sauté for 5-7 minutes until light brown.
4) Add chicken pieces to onions and stir for 2 minutes.
5) Add Leena Butter Chicken Curry Masala Spices, salt, cayenne pepper, tomato paste, ground nuts, and water.
6) Cover and cook until the chicken is tender.
7) Add cream or evaporated milk and cook for a further 10 minutes, until the gravy is thick.
8) Add honey and mix well. Garnish with coriander. Serve with rice, naan or pita.