CHICKPEA CHANA MASALA SPICE BLEND
- CHICKPEA CHANA MASALA SPICE BLEND
- UNMATCHED QUALITY WITH FRESH & PURE INGREDIENTS: Bay Leaves, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Ginger, Mango Powder, Nutmeg, Star Anise and Turmeric; All the herbs are machine ground, then carefully measured, blended and seasoned in right proportion; The formula has been traditionally passed on through generations and perfected each time for the best end results; This ensures that Leena Spices Chana Masala Seasoning is the highest quality product.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND HIGH GRADE RESEALABLE FOIL PACK – Never worry about the freshness; Easy to open, use and seal back again; This makes sure that the chole spice is kept fresh and doesn’t lose its aroma; EASY AND SIMPLE TO STORE; Fits easily into any small kitchen drawer; GREAT GIFT SET for any food enthusiast or health conscious individual; Cook the restaurant quality unique flavored and spicy dishes at home; If you are serious about cooking this is a must addition to your pantry.
- THE RECIPE AND Ebook: As a guideline this exotic delicious chickpea masala comes with an easy to follow select chhole recipe from our new 2019 cookbook; You can easily improvise your own style of cooking to get that Ethnic taste Plus you can download our exclusive recipes Leena Spices Cookbook in eBook format.
- 100% MONEY BACK LEENA SPICES MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - All Our Spices Are PREMIUM PRODUCTS OF NEW ZEALAND; We have thousands of satisfied customers; We are so much confident of our Chana Masala Spice that if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will give you a no questions asked full refund; Enjoy this grand and absolutely RISK FREE purchase today.
CHICKPEA CURRY RECIPE
1 x 400g cans of Chickpeas. If you prefer dried chickpeas click here. Please note that dried chickpeas need to be soaked in a bowl overnight.
2 Medium Onions chopped,
2 Tbsp Olive Oil,
2 cups Water,
2 tsp Leena Chickpea Masala,
2 Tbsp Tomato Puree,
Juice of ½ Lemon,
Salt to taste.
1) Drain chickpeas. Wash and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Add chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes, until light brown.
3) Add chickpea masala. Cook for 1 minute.
4) Add tomato puree. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add chickpeas and stir for 1 minute.
6) Add water and salt.
7) Cover and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
8) Remove cover and cook on high heat until gravy thickens.
9) Add lemon juice.
10) Serve hot with rice, naan or bread of your choice.
Good for all the family
This mix was called for in another recipe I have for chickpea curry - and it was delicious. I like that it has no chilli in it because my children can enjoy it, and I can add chilli to mine if I want to. I also appreciate the fast delivery.
Great seasoning powder
Lovely flavour, not too hot. will use it as much as possible.
Channa Masala spices
Tasty recipe on back of pack. A family favourite
I like to buy four or five mixed blends for the family as they all do their own cooking and like different varieties, especially the Indian and Middle Eastern flavours. They are delicious and convenient. I have just tried the baking mix to use in muffins and we all thought it was diffent and delicious and versatile.