MILD THAI GREEN CURRY POWDER SPICE - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
An authentic blend of spicy, tangy and fresh tasting spices which have been carefully ground and roasted to create the traditional Green Thai Curry.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Basil, Cilantro, Coriander, Cumin, Galangal, Garlic, Lemon Grass, Lime Juice Powder, Lime Leaves, Lime Peel, Shallots, Turmeric and White Pepper.
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES IN GREEN THAI CURRY
500g boneless chicken pieces, 1 ½ tsp Leena’s Green Thai Curry mix, 2 tsp fish sauce or soy sauce, 400g can of coconut milk, 1 tsp brown sugar, 2 tsp lime juice, 1 green pepper chopped, 1 courgette chopped, 2 Tbsp cooking oil, salt to taste
1) Mix Leena’s Green Thai Curry with fish sauce or soy sauce to make a paste.
2) Heat oil in a wok on a medium heat. Add green curry paste. 3) Stir and add ¾ cup of coconut milk and bring to a boil.
4) Add chicken pieces and simmer on low heat until cooked. Stir occasionally.
5) Add green pepper and courgette. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
6) Add salt, sugar and rest of the coconut milk. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
7) Add lime juice and mix.
8) Serve with steamed rice or noodles.
A delicious alternative to store bought pastes!
The Green Thai Curry Spice.Highly recommend it! Tasted better than the ones I bought in Thai Shop&I made it myself using the easy to follow recipe on the back.
the best spices and curry mixes
I love how easy it is to create a tasty curry dish with Leena spices. She provides the very tasty and healthy spices and then advice's you what you need to add. It is simple and very tasty. Once you try them you will be hooked like me.