Egg Curry Pure Spice Easy Recipe No Additives Leena Spices
Egg Curry Pure Spice Easy Recipe Leena Spices
All your herbs and spices are packed fresh in resealable bags before we ship
Make World A Better Place
Say "NO" To Food Adulteration
Leena Egg Curry Spice Contains
No Food Colour
Fenugreek Methi Leaves
RECIPE OF EGG CURRY
- 6 whole boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 large onion finely diced
- 1 large tomato finely chopped or 50g canned tomato
- 1.5 tsp Leena Egg Masala
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 4 Tbsp cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok
- Add chopped onions and fry for 5 minutes until light brown
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook further for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add Leena Egg Masala and fry for 4 minutes
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook adding water until soft and oil separates.
- Add salt and half a cup of water. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until gravy is thick
- Add boiled eggs to the gravy and mix gently until well coated.
- Garnish with coriander and serve
- You can also add potatoes, spinach, or vegetables to the gravy. For extra flavour, fry the boiled eggs before adding to the gravy.
- You can use the spice for scrambled egg, omelette or any other egg dish of your choice
Customers also viewed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.