JALFREZI SPICE BLEND
JALFREZI SPICE BLEND CURRY POWDER
An authentic blend of spices which have been carefully ground, and roasted to create the traditional Jalfrezi spice blend..
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free. Gluten free. Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Garlic, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Paprika, Star Anise and Turmeric.
500g Lamb Cubed, 1 Red Pepper Cubed, 1 Green Pepper Cubed, 1 Medium Onion Chopped, 4 Tbsp Tomato Puree, 4 Tbsp Oil, 1 Tbsp Leena Jalfrezi Masala, Juice of 1 Lemon, 1 Extra Medium Onion Cubed, Salt to taste.
1) Heat oil in a saucepan on high heat. Add lamb pieces and fry until brown on both sides. Remove and keep aside.
2) In the remaining oil, fry chopped onion until golden brown. Add previously fried lamb and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Add tomato puree, Jalfrezi and salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add enough water to cover the lamb and simmer on low heat until tender.
5) Increase heat, and cook until the gravy is thick. Add peppers, lemon juice and onion. Cook for 5 minutes.
6) Serve hot with rice.
Easy Lamb Curry
Just tried the Lamb Jalfrezi tonight. So delicious. Already tried the butter chicken and penang chicken and Beef masaman. All so delicious, authentic flavour and easy to follow recipes. Easy mid week meals without all the hassle. Leftovers are so great fo lunches too!
Made a lovely flavoursome Venison Curry. If you like Venison you must try the Venison Curry Spice.
As usual excellent product and service
This is fantastic product along with great service
Very Happy with this Spice Mix
So easy to use and the instructions were so easy. What a great tasting Curry.