Bangladeshi Pure Spice Easy Recipe No Additives Leena Spices Product
Bangladeshi Pure Spice Easy Recipe Leena Spices Product
All your herbs and spices are packed fresh in resealable bags before we ship
Make World A Better Place
Say "NO" To Food Adulteration
Leena Bangladeshi Spice Contains
No Food Colour
This is a unique blend of spices which has a distinct flavor and aroma used in Bangladesh cuisine. It can be used in all sort of cooking. Vegetables, Seafood, Chicken and Meat dishes.
Bay leaves, Black Mustard Seeds, Black pepper, Carom seeds, Cassia, Cilantro, Cumin, Coriander, Fenugreek leaves, Garam masala, Ginger, Garlic, Mint, Onion powder, Panch phoron, Paprika, and Turmeric.
Recipe of Bangladeshi Chicken Bhuna
500g Chicken pieces
One and half tsp Leena Bangladeshi spice
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder to taste
4Tbsp cooking oil
3 medium onions chopped
1 medium tomato finely chopped
1 tsp roasted cumin seeds
Juice of half lemon
1. Heat oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Add chopped onion and fry until brown.
2. Add chicken pieces and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add salt, red chili, Bangladeshi Leena Spice. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add little water if required.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and cook more for 5 minutes or until the oil seperates.
5. Lower heat. Cover and cook the chicken until tender and soft.
6. Add the lemon juice and roasted cumin seeds.
7. Garnish with coriander and serve with pita or rice.
You can also add potatoes or mushrooms with chicken.
Customers also viewed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.