NAVRATAN KORMA POWDER SPICE MIX - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
NAVRATAN POWDER SPICE MIX - LEENA SPICES PRODUCT
A rich creamy and flavourful dish made with nine vegetables.
(Recipe on the back)
100% pure. No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, nut free, fat free, and gluten free.
Ingredients: Cardamom, Cilantro, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Garam Masala, Garlic, Ginger, Paprika and Turmeric.
2 cups of diced mixed vegetables of your choice, tofu or paneer, 1 potato chopped into small cubes, 1 medium onion minced, 2 large tomatoes (chopped) or 2 Tbsp tomato puree, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 ½ tsp Navrattan Korma Masala, ¼ cup ground cashew nuts, few raisins soaked in water, 4-5 almonds ground, ¼ cup cream (or coconut cream), salt to taste.
1) Boil vegetables and potatoes for 5-10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil on medium. Add onions and cook until light brown.
3) Add Navrattan Korma Masala and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add tomatoes (or puree) and cook for a further 2 minutes.
4) Add vegetables, and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Add salt, cashews, almonds, raisins, tofu or paneer, and cream.
6) Cook for a few minutes. Serve hot with rice.