BIRYANI MASALA SPICE - No Food Color - Quality Powder Seasoning - Easy Cooking Indian Chicken Rice Recipe From Our Cookbook – Fresh Essence Mix
- GLUTEN FREE SPICE WITH NO ADDITIVES: Our Biryani Masala has no dilution. This makes it last longer as compared with other adulterated spices; See the description for the best way to use; Just add 2 teaspoons; Each pouch will make about 10 dishes; There is no chilli, salt, nuts or preservatives; Mild but spicy. It is a dry powder blend and has more qualities than a paste or a sauce. No artificial food coloring.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY WITH FRESH & PURE INGREDIENTS: Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Mace, Nutmeg, Saffron, Star Anise and Turmeric. All the herbs are machine ground, then carefully measured, blended and seasoned in right proportion. The formula has been traditionally passed on through generations and perfected each time for the best results. This makes Leena Spices Briyani Masala pure and highest quality classic ground seasoning.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY HIGH GRADE RESEALABLE FOIL PACK – Never worry about the freshness; Easy to open, use and seal back again; This makes sure that the spice is kept fresh and doesn’t lose its aroma; EASY AND SIMPLE TO STORE; Fits easily into any small kitchen drawer, kit set or rack; GREAT GIFT SET for any food enthusiast or health conscious individual; Cook the restaurant quality unique flavored and spicy dishes at home; If you are serious about cooking this is a must addition to your pantry.
- THE RECIPE AND Ebook: As a guideline these exotic delicious masalas come with an easy to follow select recipes plus our cookbook in eBook format. You can easily improvise your own style of cooking.; Cook Shahi, Bombay, Hyderabadi, Sindhi, etc; Read the recipe below on how to make a chicken biryani; This spice can also be used for mutton.
- 100% MONEY BACK LEENA SPICES MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - All Our Seasonings Are PREMIUM PRODUCTS OF NEW ZEALAND; We have thousands of inspired customers; We are so much confident of our best selling Biryani Masala that If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we will give you a full refund; No questions asked; Enjoy this grand and absolutely RISK FREE purchase today.
1 kg chicken pieces, 500g Basmati rice, washed and soaked for 30 minutes, 1 onion chopped, 4 tsp chopped ginger, 4 tsp chopped garlic, 2 cups of yogurt, 4 medium tomatoes, chopped, 5 Tbsp oil, 2 tsp Leena Briyani Masala, 1 tsp red chili powder (optional), 25 g butter, 3 Tbsp cooking oil, salt to taste.
1) In a bowl, add chicken pieces, chili powder, ginger, garlic, Leena briyani masala, yogurt and salt. Mix well and leave to marinade for an hour.
2) In a saucepan, boil water. Add rice and cook until half done. Drain and keep aside.
3) Heat oil in a pan on a medium high heat and fry onion until golden brown. Add chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add marinated chicken and cook until chicken is tender.
5) In a saucepan, arrange rice and chicken in alternative layers, whilst adding butter between the layers.
6) Cover the saucepan, tightly. Cook on a low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, or until rice is soft and fluffy. Serve hot with salad and yogurt.
Spices are fresh with no additives or preservatives.Will purchase again !