THAI GREEN CURRY SPICE
An authentic blend of spicy, tangy and fresh tasting spices which have been carefully ground and roasted to create the traditional Green Thai Curry.
(Recipe on the back.)
No preservatives or additives such as food colouring. Salt free, Gluten free, Nut free and Fat free. 100% pure.
Ingredients: Basil, Cilantro, Coriander, Cumin, Galangal, Garlic, Lemon Grass, Lime Juice Powder, Lime Leaves, Lime Peel, Shallots, Turmeric and White Pepper.
Net Weight: 50g / 1.76oz $5.00
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES IN GREEN THAI CURRY
500g boneless chicken pieces, 1 ½ tsp Leena’s Green Thai Curry mix, 2 tsp fish sauce or soy sauce, 400g can of coconut milk, 1 tsp brown sugar, 2 tsp lime juice, 1 green pepper chopped, 1 courgette chopped, 2 Tbsp cooking oil, salt to taste
1) Mix Leena’s Green Thai Curry with fish sauce or soy sauce to make a paste.
2) Heat oil in a wok on a medium heat. Add green curry paste. 3) Stir and add ¾ cup of coconut milk and bring to a boil.
4) Add chicken pieces and simmer on low heat until cooked. Stir occasionally.
5) Add green pepper and courgette. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
6) Add salt, sugar and rest of the coconut milk. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
7) Add lime juice and mix.
8) Serve with steamed rice or noodles.