PANI PURI GOL GAPPA
Pani means water. This is a fine Indian Delicacy and an authentic street food of India. After frying it forms a small round crispy shape (gol). The hollow is then pricked with finger and stuffed with your favourite items before eating.
Heat oil in a frying pan and gently place the chips on it. After aproximately 35 seconds it forms a ball shape and is ready to eat.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, Starch, Rice flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Turmeric and Salt.
Method to make stuffing
- Soak Black channa or white peas overnight in water.
- Next day boil chana / peas and potatoes in salt and water until tender.
- Mash potatoes when cold.
- Mix the mashed potatoes, chana / peas, red chilli powder, salt and green coriander.
- Take each puri and gently make a large hole on top with end of teaspoon.
- Stuff it with a little of mix you made.
- Drizzle a drop of Tamarind chutney over it.
- Dip each stuffed puri in prepared water mixture and eat immediately.
- To make Pani (Water) with Leena Panipuri Masala tap here.
Customers also viewed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.